sábado, 4 de maio de 2013

Corrida do 1º de Maio

Competion Name: Corrida do 1º de Maio
Length: 15Km
Data: 1st of May 2013
Minimum Goal: - 1h 15m
Personal Challenge: -1h 00m
Time Record in Similar Competitions: ?
Power Song: ?

Usually I don't time myself in distances other than 10, 21 or 42 Km so I was not entirely sure what my best time was for this kind of race. Still, a couple of exciting 10Km competitions are drawing near and so I wanted to test myself towards that end, thus the challenging time objective. Though I was unable to beat it, I finished the race well ahead of my minimum goal, crossing the line in 1h 05m 17s.

I underestimated the Portuguese weather, and took the awfully wrong decision to being my jacket for this race. I can't help but feel that I could have done better if wearing something cooler. I also underestimated the slopes of Lisbon, and as such the last part of the race (5Km uphill) went much worse than expected. Apart from that everything went smooth and I can't think of anything to single out about the organisation of the event.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário